Grow Your Business using Digital Marketing like, Snapchat
#1: Make an In-Person Connection
The easiest way to get people to follow you on Snapchat is when you’re with them in person, where it’s simple to share your username.
Add by Username
- If you want to add someone by username, open Snapchat and tap Add Friends.
- Then tap Add by Username.
- Finally, type in the username (“Ram,” for example) and tap the plus sign.
- Finally, tap Add Friend.
#2: Post Your Snaplink on Your Social Channels
social platforms is another great way to increase your Snapchat following. You can share your username and snapcode like in step 1; however, the easiest way for someone to add you on Snapchat is online with your snaplink.
Similar to unique snapcodes, everyone has an individual snaplink. You can share your personal snaplink on other social platforms, and even in your emails to your audience.
To create your personal snaplink, simply type snapchat.com/add/ and then your username (for example, snapchat.com/add/Ram).
Snaplinks are powerful, because you can simply tap on someone’s snaplink on your smartphone, and the Snapchat app will automatically open and add that person.
No other steps are required and there’s no username to memorize.
#3: Engage With Users on GhostCodes
GhostCodes can help you grow your Snapchat following even faster. The app makes it easy for people with similar interests to find one another without requiring a previous connection outside of Snapchat.
Think of GhostCodes as a phonebook for Snapchat. You create a profile on the app and upload your snapcode so others can add you on Snapchat. You can also browse the app’s directory to follow other Snapchat users based on categories that interest you.
- Set Up Your Profile
- Next, you’re prompted to add your snapcode.
- Next, go back to GhostCodes and tap the ghost on your screen. The screenshot you just took will appear and you’ve now added your snapcode!
- Finally, add your interests (this will help other like-minded people find you). Select a category that best fits the type of content you create on Snapchat. You can only pick one category, but you can change it later if needed.